Direkter Draht gewünscht?
+49 7553 820 90 70
Croatia scores with its history, short sailing distances, numerous islands and infrastructure and therefore is suitable best for:
- Inexperienced as well as experienced sailors
- Holiday seekers
Croatia offers the full range of Catamarans, be it a bareboat, a crewed or a power catamaran.
There is not catamaran that is not suitable for Croatia. The infrastructure and Marinas are excellent, no need for a watermaker or generator.
The best prices are available for bareboat catamarans between 38-47 feet and crewed catamarans between 45-52 feet.
High season is July and August with an increased popularity also for September. Get great rates in May, June, October.
What is the price level in Croatia?
- Catamaran charter: Due to the large market comparably affordable
- Provisioning (Supermarkt/Market): low
- Restaurants in towns: low (from 10 Euro incl. drink)
- Restaurants in National Parks or small bays small bays/tourist areas: expensive (from 25 Euro incl. drink)
- Harbour fees: Marinas expensive (40ft from ca. 80,- Euro/night), town quais: normal (from ca. 50 Euro/night)
- Mooring buoys: Normal (40ft from ca. 20 Euro/night)
- Fuel: Regular European level
- Anchoring: Free
- Nationa Park fees: Expensive (depending on season, catamaran size and people aboard): https://www.parkovihrvatske.hr/hr/web/parcs/naslovnica
- Rab town
- Snorkel the wreck off Dugi Otok
- Kornati and Telascica National Parks
- Sibenik, Skradin and Krka waterfalls
- Trogir old town
- Diocletian's palace in Split
- The peninsula of Korcula town
THE CROATIAN CAPTAIN'S TODOs
Find the bays without buoys
Tie to the rocks in the narrow bays of Zirje, Zut or Paklinska
Jump from the cliffs of Telascica
Go all the way to the last corner in the narrow Marina of Korcula
Dock at the submarine bunkers of Dugi Otok
Stay a night in Zavratnica
Love sailing in the months from Oktober to April
Tack upwind all the way through Kornati
DIVERSITY AND OPTIONS
Kaum ein Land bietet mehr Abwechslung und Möglichkeiten für Segelfreunde.
Ob in den Kornaten tagelang zwischen kleinen Inseln segeln, oder von Split aus die größeren Inseln wie Brac und Korcula anlaufen,
oder doch lieber von Dubrovnik gleich aufs offene Meer. Kroatien bietet für jeden Geschmack etwas.
Hier finden Sie externe Links zu den Tourismusseiten der jeweiligen Länder bzw. Regionen.